Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Gnat and TheBull

Gnat was buzzing around one morn
Settled on the tip of one of Bull's horn
After a lengthy rest he got ready to fly away
And excused himself to Bull for his resting place
"You must be glad for me to go," the little Gnat declared
"It's all the same to me, Gnat, I did not know you were there"

'We are often of greater importance in our own eyes than in the eyes of our neighbor'

  Another one of the things we've all experienced. Probably have one friend who acts like this. These are the people we can't seem to avoid. Just come buzzing in out of nowhere. At the same time though, we've probably been guilty of doing the same thing ourselves. I know I have seen myself as more important even though it was only my opinion but it's not something you're aware of until you're told about it.

Copyright ©Zenmoda 2010, Aesop In Verse - Classic Aesop's Fables Retold

No comments:

Post a Comment